10 May 2007

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!











Got a very lovely email today from the peeps at Bluemedia Publications...you know them well....the ones that make the idea book Layout Blueprints. Well they have a new book coming out and I got my second email from them....THEY WANT A LAYOUT!!!! Sooo pumped! This is my second one for this book! And it was done with The Scrapbook Site's May kit!!! I am still in shock! Just finished a mini book with TSS's June kit...A La Mode....what a yummy kit this is...will post some pics after I am done uploading!! Just want to share a few snapshots as of recently of the kiddies...this warm weather has been fantastic!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the toot - LOVE that layout!

Awesome pics too!

Rachael said...

Congrats on the toot, that is sooo awesome!!! Love the pics of the kiddies!!

Michele said...

Great pictuers Michelle! congrats on publication again! You rock!

TanishaRenee said...

Great photos!!