20 September 2007

Texture and Dimension...



here's my creation for the texture and Dimension class for the contest over at Bad Girl's Kits! the classes there are really pushing me to my limits and I love it...the classes there have really been super inspiring...there are lots and lots of girls entering and I don't expect I will make it real far but it is sooo fun to try, right??
And to make things even kooooler, GiGi from Scrap In Style TV noticed my layout and started a thread to leave me some lovin...gotta thank her from the bottom of my heart for lifting my spirits and soul!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Totally cool entry, I'm sure you are going far with this contest! Way to rock out some awesome embellies!

Jessica said...

this is really FANTASTIC! I love the squares around the flowers!! good for you for doing this!

Amanda L. said...

absolutely love how you made those flowers...I am so trying that...thanks for always providing me with so much inspiration!!! and good luck with the Bad Girls!

MichelleStrachan said...

Loving your work, Girl!