13 November 2007

GUESS WHAT I FOUND??

My mojo...
that's right girls...
it has been missing for near two weeks...
I was crying over this missing mojo...
So I tackled it head on today...
AND I FOUND IT!!
Felt had a lot to do with it...
Helped me break out of my rut!!!
Sneaky peeks of my upcoming mojo....


And not to forget when coming home from the long hospital stay with
my daughter I was greeted with the most gorgeous package from Scraplove
for my new gig there as officially being one of the DT now!! Have not dug too deep yet into the kit but have a couple things to share with you all! You can visit
SCRAPLOVE and find all supplies needed to create this AWESOME art folder that
I made for my very artistic and creative four year old so that we have a safe
place to keep her masterpieces!!


4 comments:

Conibaer said...

Congrats that you found your mojo! Great stuff you did!

Lisa J. said...

I can't imagine you with no mojo! You gotz mad skillz. Hope your baby girl is feeling better. Congrats on getting ScrapLove DT. That art journal is prescious!

Kelly said...

That art folder is smokin hot!!

Denise Shaw said...

Glad you got your mojo back girl and good luck selling your felts on Etsy! Love all the LOs!!!