21 February 2008

Short but sweet....

two posts in one day???? HUH???? LOL!!!

Have to post something happy! I SCRAPPED WITH PASSION TODAY!!!
And I looooved every minute of creating...back to doing what I love...no one can EVER take that away!! NEVER!!
This layout is for Round #3 at TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING'S current contest...scrapping your guilty pleasure!! Tried something new with my title work...covering letters with fabric!! Worked out ok and I am thinking of doing a lil tutorial for you all cuz there are some lil tricks to it! Anyone interested???


7 comments:

Nancy K. said...

So beautiful! Always a great page from you. :)

Kate said...

You totally rock Michelle! I love the remnants & all the stitching!Plus the fabric covered letters look FABULOUS! Please a tutorial would be wonderful!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Love that layout! Wow.. and I would most def like a tutorial :)

Tracey Taylor said...

I absolutely adore this LO!!!

Michele said...

This is a really cool LO Michelle! Love it! And yes, would love to learn how from the master scrapper!

Amanda L. said...

this layout simply rocks!!!!

Gigi said...

love
love LOVE
this l/o