31 March 2009

Anything but scrapping...

that describes my life to a T right now. Have done barely anything creative in the last month due to getting the home improvement bug...will just show you pictures....










Ok I guess that the frames are the creative part...used some GORGEOUS vintage goodies from Jenni Bowlin's kits and a couple of my own finds for the framed wall decorations. What an ordeal this has been, exhausting and soo satisfying both at the same time. So that is where I have been and what I have been doing. I will be scrapping with the new Jenni kit coming out soon and I just cant wait for that!!

And the new dinig room colors...


And last night I got crazy with the STEAL OF A DEAL on a gallon of very girly pinnk paint for the girls room. Have three walls of the pink done and contemplating polka dots on the other wall ;-)

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

LOVE all the colours you've got going on here!!! Now hurry up and get done so you can get back to scrapping! LOL

Melanie said...

love what you have done. Can't wait to see those floors done.

Sorry I've been MIA. Missing you!