05 August 2009

My first OFFICIAL photo shoot...

My sister in law was gracious enough to ask me to a photo shoot with her darling little one year old, Hannah. It was actually her birthday the day I took the pictures. I have to admit that I was extremely nervous at first, but after seeing Hannah just being 'Hannah', she made it soo easy to get some great shots of her :)













And I'm not even finished editing all of the great ones. I am gaining confidence each day in my skills at taking pictures and would someday LOVE to do this full time. We will see where this road takes me in the future:)

I also did a photo shoot with my girls wearing their new tu tu's I made :) they ABSOLUTELY loved spinning around like little ballerinas outside. It made me soo happy to see that something that simple to make expanded their imagination in soo many ways.








No comments: