06 December 2006

I was tagged!



Never have been tagged before so here goes!
A - Available or single: Neither!
B - Best Friend: hmmm....Joy, Kandyce, my mom,
C-Cake or Pie: Pie....Banana Creme to be exact
D - Drink of choice: Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper
E - Essential Item you use everyday: coffee maker!
F - Favorite color: PINK
G - Gummy Bears or worms: bears
H - Hometown: Marengo
I - Indulgence: Ice cream
J - January or February: January...daughter's birthday!
K - Kids & Names: Brayden, Averee, and Kamryn
L - Life is Incomplete Without? my kiddies!
M - Marriage Date:
N - Number of Siblings: I am a spoiled brat only child!
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: small spaces, messy kitchens
Q - Fave Quote: This too shall pass!
R - Reason to Smile: Just three reasons......names mentioned above!
S - Season: Summer!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: to be determined!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: played college sports
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: cooked carrots
W - Worst Habit: starting something and not finishing it
X - Xrays: hand, foot, chest, head
Y - Your Fave Food: chicked quesidillas
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra!
Whew! Now on to other stuff since I am here! I got an email yesterday!! I am being published again by BlueMedia for their new Layout Blueprints 2 book! I am sooooo freakin excited!!! Been a creating fool lately, too!! Really have become obsessed with borders and sewing and my colored pens for doodling!! Well I am off to tag some ppl!!

4 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Congrats on the BM pub! Would love to see a sneak preview. Hint, hint! I am so going to try your whole border thing. I just love the look!

Denise Shaw said...

Congrats girl...you deserve it!

Kelly said...

great a-z's of Michelle, lol. Congrats on the pub- can't wait to see who picks up that awesome one with the teal you just uploaded to ICS!

Anonymous said...

I'm a spoiled brat only child as well. lol

Congrats on the Blue Media pub!