05 February 2007

Soooooo ExCiTeD!!!



Just last week i was honored with becoming a member of the design team at THE SCRAPBOOK SITE!! They are a kit site and their kits RAWK! I am sooo totally stoked and honored nad flattered and excited and elated all at the same time! Can't wait to do some inspiring and be inspired as well!!!

And lemme tell ya just how freaky cold it is here...sooo cold that school is delayed! Now that is craziness! In all my years of attending school and my years of my children attending school I can not recall a time where they delayed school due to coooold weather!! -14 this morning with a windchill of -35! BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Good day to stay inside and scrap till my hearts' content! But can you say cabin fever????


Layouts above are from the ROCKIN kits at IMAGINE, CREATE, SCRAP that we get to work with this month...and for only $20 you can get it, too!! GO CHECK EM OUT!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats Michelle! That is awesome!

SuzyQ said...

Congrats! Your LO's are awesome!