10 October 2007

Class #5 is in the books for me...

finished my layout for Class #5 at Bad Girls Kits!
Unity was the topic of the class...
used circles as a repetitive theme...



that paper was provided to me from the lovely Jeri
Over at Scrap N Circle for my DT projects for October!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND some exciting things going on for me...
my handmade felt flowers are being sold
at TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING!!
Go get them now before they are sold out...
all sets are totally unique, none alike!
They will be one of a kind sets for your scrappy pages!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats Girl!! Heading over to see your flowers!

Jessica said...

michelle, I really loved this LO of yours. so beautiful! I love checking out your inspiration!

Tracey Taylor said...

This one should be in print it's so gorgeous!