22 October 2007

So I did not win....

the Bad Girls Top Designer...
ho hum...
what is a girl to do???
Well for one thing, be grateful
that I made it thru to the top ten...
I did not for one minute feel upset...
Weird, huh??
It actually made me fell like scrapping even more...
and that is SOOOOOOO why I scrap...
for the pure pleasure!
I still will be active over at Bad Girls...
for sure I will...
they have a super talented gang there...

s for me and my scrap creations...
that has been put on a major hold right now...
u know how some peeps freakishly spring clean???
well I am freakin FALL Cleaning!!
Not sure why....
Living room is all rearranged...
ALL my scrappy stuff has been re organized!
Soon soon soon I will be ready for a power hour
of doing nothing but listening to tv and
scrapping the midnight oil!!

Saw this 7 Gypsies Card Holder on Ali Edward's Blog...
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ME!!!
I AM DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE!!!
Hopefully one of my fave online stores
will be getting this bad boy in!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Man, IO thought for sure you were in, but it is a huge deal to make it to the top 10! Your entries were very inspiring in true michelle style :)