17 November 2008

Holiday etsy goodness

I am really starting to get into the holiday spirit already and thought I would try the etsy side of it, too! I am creating some ONE OF A KIND December Countdown to Christmas albums that I think you will Love! You can find one that I just listed
RIGHT HERE! Here's a peek at just the cover!

I plan on creating lots more holiday goodness so stay tuned!
Been on a roll creative wise as well. Cold weather around here has helped that flow, dont want to leave the confines of my warm home and my fuzzy jammie pants!
Here are a couple of creations from the November Kit over at Treasured Scrapbooking!


It's officially my last month there being on the design team and it is totally bittersweet. I love the girls there and I am soo glad that I have made such wonderful and supportive friends!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Love your new header - and love your layouts too!!

Tracey Taylor said...

How festive with the new header!

You've been pumping out some great JB goodness, girl.