02 January 2009

I'm a LUCKY girl!!

Go check out the Pink Paislee blog and see what I won!!!

right here!!

I am soo estatic! They had a blog challenge yesterday to create a party hat, using at least one Pinnk Paislee product and some pink! ;-) Here's my crown that I made for Averee's 6th birthday which is comin up FAST!!




And hopefully later this weekend I will have some more sneak peeks from the Jenni Bowlin kits for January! I am in love with the soft and subtle colors of this month's kit...

If you go to the Jenni Bowlin site NOW they are still some kits available! But hurry, they always sell out, so don't wait if you love it!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That crown rocks! :) I love Pink Paislee (and Jenni Bowlin for that matter) :) Great job!

Roxanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I think you need a party hat for yourself now!! What an awesome win too!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

Lovin' that crown, a big woo hoo on your win!!

Unknown said...

ummit cuz you RAWK girly...awesome hat and fab prize!!!

hugs...Jer

Kate said...

You are so totally deserving! That is one gorgeous girly crown! Averee will be the cutest birthday queen!

Michele said...

Cute crown! Congrats! you are going to be a scrap celeb faster than you can say "Pink Paislee" ;)

Lisa J. said...

Girl it has nothing to do with luck. It is all your talent!!! I am glad the industry is taking note of it!

Denise Shaw said...

Congrats girl! You deserve it! I'm back and ready to get back in the scrapbook world.

Melanie said...

Ok, how cool is that? You rock! Have fun with all your goodies. Love the crown.

Shelley Haganman said...

I am just loving the paper flower on this crown. How did you do it? Shelley Haganman (scrappergirl.typepad.com)