06 January 2009

Some more sneaky peeks! ;-)

I have been obsessing over the January Kit from Jenni Bowlin for the past week creating and glittering and just loving every inch of product included. I have a couple more sneak peeks of what I have been working on....




And I am still NOT even close to being finished! I love it!! Such a great feeling to be soo inspired by these kits.


Report cards came out today for the children and they are both doing rather well. I am one proud mom right now. Guess we will be going shopping this weekend for a special treat for each of them for being good students.

Other than that, it's cold here as always and I don't get enough reasons to take pictures in the dead of an Iowa winter....so if you have ANY ideas for good photo shoots indoors, leave some comments and give me your ideas. Gettin desperate here to be outside and it's only JANUARY!!!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Wowzers!!! I love the peeks! Can't wait to see the whole masterpieces!

Shirley said...

Awesome looking stuff Michelle! You were made for these kits!

JoEllyn said...

Um...I have no suggestions for you about photos....I need some as well!!!!!!!! I'm going STIR CRAZY already!!!!! and beautiful stuff as usual!

LisaM said...

Gorgeous sneek peeks Michelle! Can't wait to see the entire layouts!

Tracey Taylor said...

Gorgeous, as always!

I set up 2 kitchen chairs side by side (facing backward) about 5 feet in front of a large window. Drape a black or white sheet over the back of the chairs, cascading onto the floor. Have the kids sit on the sheet and you can take some portrait shots with some great catch lights. You may need to work a bit with the angle of the chair wrt to the window. Did any of that make sense?

vintage girl at heart said...

Just beautiful...cannot wait to see more!!
Yay for good grades!

MichelleStrachan said...

You're rockin' the kit, girl! Can't wait to see it all!!!

Melanie said...

love the peeks!! You are my hero but you already knew that. :)

Hmm, inside pics??? I struggle with that too. I like TraceyT's idea.

Dolores said...

girl I love your photos, they are so much fun to look at. Oh and I can't wait to see your layouts