21 May 2009

Want to learn how to make....

a festive banner like this one below to decorate your home for the July 4th holiday??

well you will be able to do just that and more after June 1st when the new Jenni Bowlin site goes live!! The site is planning on posting tutorials every month along witha ton of other fun inspiration! Bookmark the JBS Inspiration blog for more info!

SERIOUSLY only 4 1/2 more days left in the school year? Say it ain't so! I am shocked how fast this year went and soo excited to welcome in summer and all of our busy activities! Are you ready for your summer to start? :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

June 1st is sooo far away! :)

Time For Tea said...

Yes, Yes, I want to make that banner!
When my kids were home we always went to the beach every day during summer.I love those memories and you just reminded me of how I looked forward to the end of the school year. ENJOY!

Shirley said...

It looks awesome!

Tracey Taylor said...

This project is simply amazing.