17 July 2009

All the mini's are SOLD....so I added one more :)

All three ofthe minis sold out so I decided to keep on creating! I made the latest mini album entitled "Beautiful", using some Basic Grey sultry patterned paper and you can see it IN MY ETSY STORE! I am honestly addicted to my heart punch so I believe I will be making a layout just like this with all the hearts for the background :) Go check it out if you like, and here's just a sneak peek for you...

I am felling truly inspired tonight, so back to scrapping I go! I am secretly hoping for an early bed time for the kids :)

5 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a cute one and congrats on selling out!

Karen said...

Loving the sneak peek! Love all those hearts and the stitching!!

Glad you sold out of everything. How cool!

Karen

Jacqui Bourne said...

Love your blog!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

that mini is adorable! Yay for you on the sell out. LOVE the new blog banner.

krazgrl said...

How adorable is this cute little mini? YEAAHHH you sold out, gotta love it. :)