10 February 2010

Mid Month JBS Gallery reveals

All of the DT reveals should be up soon over at JBS Mercantile so I thought I would share my mid month reveals here, too :)
First up is the JBS February project kit, a mini vintage aspirin tin with LOTS of tiny little vintage goodies inside. I decided to use my circle punch to create a very mini mini album for the inside of the box. I used my sewing machine to sew the circles together leaving a space in between each 'page' that is all being held together by the thread.





I love the look of the aspirin tin being open just a bit. Reminds me of a vintage mini suitcase filled with goodies :)
I managed to crank out a couple more layouts as well with the JBS Mercantile February Kit...






And after all of that creating, I STILL have leftovers to create more!

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Love that mini tin!!