30 December 2009

I have been sewing....

A LOT. I have become one with my sewing machine again and have been trying all sorts of new repurposing projects and I even made TWO dresses from patterns of all things! Yes A PATTERN!!!



since Kamy is my one that is home the most time, she gets to be guinea pig :) I have been bookmarking lots of blogs as well to inspire me and thought I would share them with you to see if you are inspired as well...

Make It and Love It...this gal is SUPER inspiring and can make something out of pretty much ANYTHING!
Ruffles and Stuff...LOTS of very very cute ideas for little girls
Matilda Jane...not a repurposed site but a website for selling dresses. Their color palette and mixture of patterns is DIVINE and their pictures are gorgeous!
My Mama made it...another FABULOUSLY inspirational site for repurposing clothing!

I know this has started an obsession that will hopefully continue and I will get 'good' enough that I will even let the kiddies wear the clothes I make OUTSIDE of the home :)
Sty tuned for in two days is the January release for the Jenni Bowlin Studios papercrafting kit and design team creations! I have barely had time to scrap since the holidays let alone even get all my pictures uploaded to possibly scrap them...but promise to have layouts done already with the kit....YUMMMMMMY!

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

super cute! i wish i knew how to sew clothes! can't wait to see your JBS creations!

scrappinkn said...

Really cool stuff! I literally just stepped away from my new sewing machine. I have absolutely zero experience so threading it has me cross eyed. Thanks for all the links. Can't wait to see what JBS has in store for Jan :).